main slider

High price = High quality = Optimal service

This formula does not apply.

Frequently asked Questions

페이지 정보

작성일18-01-21 17:20

본문

Are all products listed on AUTTERMALL Online in stock? 
At Auttermall we like to offer our customers as much of a range as possible, in this case not all products are in stock. If you click on the image of the product this will take you to a product description page, here it will have an availability of either in stock or backorder - products listed as in stock on our website are only an indication as to normally stocked product lines, with thousands of products listed on our online store and a physical retail outlet open 7 days a week these products can sell out at any given time and it is impossible to have this updated on our online store at this stage. For the best indication on current stock levels you are best to  email us(info@auttermall.com) for an accurate indication. For backordered products in most cases this means that the product is not a normally stocked item and once ordered we will give you an estimated time of delivery.
What Forms of Payment does Auttermall Accept? 
At Auttermall the forms of payment we accept are Paypal and T/T bank deposit. By special request we will accept Money Order, Cheque. 

How do I know if my order has worked? 
You will automatically receive an Order Confirmation Email from Auttermall . 

When will my order be processed and dispatched? 
In most cases, orders placed before 3:00pm KST and JST will be processed and posted that day. Orders placed after this time will be processed and posted the next working day. If there is any change to this we will advise you via email 

How long will my order take to arrive? 

In most cases shipped By DHL/UPS/ EMS it is Fast delivery; however we usually say to allow 7-10 working days from the send date. 

Can my order be posted to a Post Office Box? 
Yes, all parcel/s sent via Express mail service by Korea and Japan post office  can be delivered to a Post Office Box. 

What will happen if I am not home when the courier tries to deliver my parcel? 
If you are not home at the time of delivery, in most cases the courier driver will leave a card in your letterbox saying that you have a parcel to be picked up from your nearest Post Office/DHL/UPS 

Can my order be tracked? 
Yes, all orders have a tracking number. If you don’t receive this email in your Inbox be sure to check your 'Junk' Folder. Auttermall keeps your tracking information on file if you should incur any problems or delays. 

How do I track my order? 
All orders can be tracked online after 8:00pm KST AND JST on the day 

Can I request that my parcel be left on my premises without a signature if no one is home? 
If you do request this procedure Auttermall does not take responsibility for any parcel/s that go missing. 

Will I get notified once my order has been sent? 
Yes, after we have processed and packed your order you will receive a notification email from Auttermall with your tracking number and send date. 
To ensure you receive all email correspondences for your order please add info@auttermall.com to your email contacts list. 

How will I know what is happening with my order? 

We will email you every step of the way, we will notify you via email if there should be any delays/problems with your order 
So keep your eyes out for any emails with updates to your order. To ensure you receive all email correspondences for your order please add and info@auttermall.com
to your email contacts list. 

Does Auttermall match prices? 
As above our prices are always very competitively priced, however if you should find another online-shop advertising a cheaper price than us please email us a copy of the current advertised price and we will match this price. Must be an exact matching product/colour/model. *Does not include liquidation stock or eBay sales. 

Does Anglers Warehouse Ship Internationally? 

Yes, we ship orders worldwide by DHL/UPS/EMS 
 Please email us at info@auttermall.com with your intended order and country and we can give you a postage quotation and further information on how to order.